THE COMPLETE CULTURAL EXPERIENCE
- Local Archeological Tours - There are so many things to see, to do, to explore, to experience on the Dingle Peninsula . . . from almost 2,000 archaeological sites, to more walking than you could fit into a year. Read more about Cosán na Naomh and other archeological walks.
- Irish Dancing & Old Songs - Learn set dancing, join in the Ceili, Sean Nós and enjoy the craic!
- Hill Walking - When walking in the Dingle Peninsula sea views are with you all the way, as you travel in an area said to have the greatest concentration of archaeological sites in Ireland. More on Hill Walking
- Water Activities - The Peninsula, with it's many beaches, strands and piers is the ideal playground for the water sport enthusiast, such as swimming (even with a dolphin), windsurfing, diving, surfing, rowing and sailing.
- Painting & Art - Our local artists can provide a full range of art and craft courses for adults from beginners to exhibition standards.
- Pottery Classes - Our local potter can provide a group special classes on pottery covering topics like Stoneware, Glazes, & Firing.
- Irish Music Sessions - Both instrumental music and song have a long tradition on the Dingle Peninsula. In recent times, with the increasing international interest in Irish traditional music, the area has become a mecca for traditional music lovers. Most gigs will welcome visiting musicians who wish to join them.
- Sports - County Kerry is home to some of the finest Gaelic football in all of Ireland. Kerry's football teams have won the All-Ireland trophy more than 30 times. Local club an Gaeltacht play at various times during the year. Check with us for details of any upcoming matches with An Gaeltacht, games are usually played at the village pitch just up the road. The other local favorite sport is Rugby and the local Ruby teams pitch is just a stones throw away from Ballydavid.
- Angling - For the shore angler, the perfect spot is never hard to find. Miles of famous beaches for the sportsman after bass and tornback rays, quiet beaches and estuaries offering skate, flounder and plaice; and piers and deepwater rock marks containing a variety of species including pollock, wrasse and conger eels.
- Seabirds and Marine Life Tours - Have you ever wondered what lies above and beneath the seas of the Atlantic coast. We can take you on a journey to uncover the beauty of The Dingle Peninsulas coastline and revel the secrets of it amazing marine wildlife.
- Golf - The Dingle Peninsula boasts some of the most challenging golfing in Kerry. There are two excellent links courses on the peninsula, both of which have beautiful sea views.
- Bird Watching - The Dingle Peninsula is an ideal location for visiting bird watchers wishing to explore the region.This whole area, provides a wonderful day's birding against a spectacular backdrop of high mountains and blue seas. Great, Arctic and Pomarine skuas are frequent and long-tailed skuas turn up annually. Large numbers of Cory's and Sooty Shearwater, Grey Phalaropes and Sabines Gulls have also American vagrants such as Red-eyed Vireos. Chaough, Puffins.
- Horse Riding - We can organise everything. Superb horses, superior facilities, and, of course, adventurous rides through magnificent countryside .A great and exciting way to see the Dingle Peninsula.
All of the outdoor activities are weather permitting.
Anything you want we can organise it for you, through Irish.
All holiday activities are in Irish and offer participants an opportunity to enjoy an activity holiday within a rich cultural setting. We can also custom-tailor packages to suit individual groups or in bilingual form, which makes them equally attractive to people with little or no Irish and people who have Irish.