Where we are based: In Baile na nGall (Ballydavid), The heart of the Kerry Gaeltacht, West of an Daingean (Dingle), Co. Kerry.
What we do?
- We provide an enjoyable holiday to groups of people through the medium of Irish, in an Irish cultural environment with gaeltacht people and to allow them to participate fully in the daily life of the Gaeltacht.
Who is it for?
- Groups of people who have Irish but want the opportunity to practice and improve their spoken Irish.
- Groups of people who want to participate in fun activities through the medium of Irish.
- Groups of people who want a holiday in the Gaeltacht, to interact amongst the local people and the opportunity to practice and improve their spoken Irish.
- Groups of new learners, where we can also custom-tailor packages in a bilingual form, which makes them equally attractive to people with little or no Irish.
Things to do: Guided Tours, Local History, Sport, Art, Placenames, Stories, Singing, Dancing, Games and much much more. See our activities page.
Complete our quick and easy online query form and let us do the rest - it's that simple!
Online Query Form